1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft 3 Map Mod makers fix bugs Faster than Dice...

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Spectator, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

I'm just making a thread cause just to appreciate the work @Marshmalo @SvnmS @Woodenplank @Draupne Volarath and other mod makers are doing with maps and their updates. Most fix bugs within weeks and bring new content monthly while also listening and replying to community feedback. Most of have started to think this is a norm for a developer.

However It takes Triple AAA developers 4-5 months to even announce updates for New content for battlefront 2 and It's still been a month and a game breaking bug of Heavy class is still in game and not addressed. So yes @Woodenplank fixes known bugs 10th times faster than Dice and EA. Not sure I should be amazed or sad.

and Note before you give hate saying you retarded? why you bought battleFront 2 and paid EA money. I didn't. I bought Battlefront 2 from Player Auctions for 18$ so I didn't pay EA for it just another player who thought this game is garbage and he wanted to get some of his money back. Still overpriced tho.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Thats because game developers use their own software while we usesomegiven to us.
  3. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Still fixing a bug so simply shouldn't take them a month.

It's not just that. They have not even acknowledged issues let alone response to feedback. That is far worse than not fixing the problem.
  4. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

I still remember bugs that were in the game since Marshmalo left not fixed until SvnmS returned ...