1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft III - Patch 1.29 LIVE

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Don´t think its a bug, think they actually added the bars to compensate for widescreen. Its not like that ingame though. But it seems like a lot of stuff are broken right now, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  2. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Same thing with my laptop i dont think thats a bug.
  3. Vidovit

Vidovit Basileus Brigand Donator Harbinger of L:TA

I’m kinda worried how many old maps will get fucked. LTA/LTF get updated so it will be fixed but what about uther party, tree tag, kobolts vs sheep..?
    War3 is alive because of custom games and while some updates help (increasing map size), this one may bring more harm than good.
  4. Robovision

Robovision

Yeah a lot of hero siege maps are fucked as heroes do not have inventory for some reason. Greent td pause at the beginning and can not be unpaused. Some other maps started quite a lot of dced.
  5. Nalesean

And the REAL problem, they overbuffed thunderclap in ladder so now its op! :(
  6. Talinn

Talinn Map Maker

They are going a little crazy with all the balance adjustments...but the buff to Life Drain is sweet.
  7. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Everytime theres a new patch I get a strange mix of excitement and dread... Hope someones hosting a 24 player melee so I can check that out.

This is really bad, the game will be messed up for anyone who uses the "neutral hostile or neutral" players, which is almost every map I think. Every map I've created will prolly need updating which is a big problem for me as I edit using the old version of WC3 with Newgen pack.
  8. Nalesean

I wonder if blizzard considered this at all as they updated or if they were focusing only on the Ladder part of wc3. Which would be wierd as its so much smaller.
  9. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

• Informative Informative x 1