1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft: Total War 3.01 Changelog

Discussion in 'Warcraft: Total War' started by Hannibal, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Map Maker

3.01a is now available on makemehost! A version that automatically triggers the Battle for Azeroth: Alliance vs Horde game mode is uploaded as well with the tag (AvH). The Filename is:

WarcraftTW3.01a

And

WarcraftTW3.01a(AvH)

Download Link:

[​IMG]

The Caverns of Time now has an instanced area! It is subject to the anti build trigger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Updates for player factions.

Several New Icons have been added.

I didn’t want to resize the images so I put a spoiler tag.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kaelthas, Guldan, Gallywix, Uncle Bedlam, Molotov, Tyrande, Malfurion, Shandris, Daelin, Varok, Vezax, Sara, Skeram, Ossiran

The Gul’dan Model by Taur has been added!

[​IMG]

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/guldan.295598/#resource-73923

[​IMG]

Updates for contested content such as Mercenaries, Troll Empires, Dragon Aspects, Elemental Lords, Old Gods, etc.

-Dragons now age!

[​IMG]

-Buffed the Troll Chieftain teleport “I hear da summons” from 4/8 units to 8/12 units teleported.

Game Mode Updates

[​IMG]

-Increased the timer for Hour of Twilight Pick from 30 to 45 seconds.

-Added 4 Quests for Deathwing for killing the Dragon Aspects. Also rewards the Elemental Lords Player. Slightly reduced the overall reward as previously it was just for Caverns of Time, Vermillion Redoubt, the Nexus, and Nordrassil. The overall reward is greater for all once all 8 objectives are achieved.

[​IMG]

-2 New Raid Bosses have been added! Kael’thas at the Tempest Keep and Gul’dan at the Nightwell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Alliance vs Horde Capital Quests!
    -If the Horde captures Darnassus they will gain Gold and Tech setting its on fire in the process.
    -If the Alliance captures Undercity they will gain Gold and Tech and cleanse it of Undeath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Note if the Horde reclaim Undercity it will become undead again and if the Alliance recaptures the Flames go out. These effects can go back and forth unlimited number of times but can only be rewarded once.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Note Undercity will be reterrained for 3.02!*

Balance Adjustments

Several Gameplay Constant Changes were made that will need some in game observation.

-Hero HP Regen per Strength Point .05 to .1

-Hero Mana Regen per Intel Point .05 to .1

-Towers nerfed again!

HP (600 -> 500) Damage (20 -> 15) but build time was buffed (45 -> 30).

-Cavalry Base Damage 18->25

-Infantry Base Damage 11->15

-Fixed Tyrande’s OP stun to be brought in line with the other stuns.

Bug Fixes

-Fixed Tempest Keep’s waygate out to Netherstorm.

-Fixed Old Gods to properly give 10 tech per turn.

Testing Functions/Commands

-Faction Swapping no longer has a cooldown in single player (no need to even type the new !fs reset command anymore) and is immediately available.

Editor’s Notes:

My first patch of the new patching system! 3.0 was 5ish days ago and this was much less daunting. I’ve actually been pretty busy with work and getting over being sick (the whole fam was) but I have a couple days off in a row coming up and will have more work done than I did for 3.01. The Tempest Keep waygate exit bug kind of sped up this patch or I would have taken a few more days. There was only minor faction changes while a more comprehensive approach is drawn up. Elites abilities primarily their Ultimates are currently having their skills drawn up for a huge over and the goal is to have a write up for all 35 factions before moving forward. I have already made the ‘Exhaustion’ system and the abilities can be made over time and only applied to the units once they are complete as well.
    • Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. Hannibal

Hannibal Map Maker

3.01b has been uploaded.
    -Fixed the Temepest Keep Waygate.
    -Fixed quite a few tooltips that were wrong.

I have a few days off work coming up and will hammer out 3.02. Hour of Twilight will receive some close attention in terms of bugs and cleaning game play.