1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Werewolf Origins: The idea

Discussion in 'Werewolf Origins' started by Mazzel, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Mazzel

Mazzel Can I help you? @Brigandsupport Map Maker Legend

[​IMG]

Werewolf Origins

Werewolf origins is a map that intents to combine Kingdom Building, Diplomacy, War and the constant threat of a werewolf that is trying to amass its own army and drive you out from his land.

"You are one of the 12 settlers that arrive in this new land. Your intention: To build your own home and eventually grow in something beyond that, be wary though because the other settlers are not to be trusted. For all you know they might be plotting against you in jealousy! Mysterious sightings have also been made, wolf like creatures that prowl in the night and the dark parts of the forest. People have been reported missing and your fellow settlers are just as frightened as you are. It would be wise to set up defenses not just to protect you against other settlers but also what hides in these dark parts.

For now young Settler, I can only wish you luck in your endeavor. Be wary and on the lookout if you wish to survive your journey into the unknown. "

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  2. Ice

Ice Queen of the Realm

Please add the possibility for Lunelune to be the wolf name. (Because memes)
    • This This x 1
  3. Mazzel

I can do that yeah.
  4. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

*coughs*
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mazzel

I'm working on it, especially now that the MB limit has been increased, However University is halting me at the moment. I'll get there.