1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What actually makes Maps Crash???

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Spectator, May 14, 2018.

1. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +419 / 3 / -33
    Currently, when the game crashes, the player has the option to send the crash error to Blizzard. It might be worth trying to reach Blizzard in regards to customs maps.

They might provide as with valuable information which we might be only imagining.

I am not saying it will work, but it is worth of trying.
  2. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -1
    Lol like so dumb like Bro literally play 2 warcraft 3 at once and you will get warcraft 6 with twice the memory avaible.

Its basic logic bro,damn
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    I always send it. however I don't think there is much point. They said they don't support custom maps and the editor officially.
  4. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +419 / 3 / -33
    Yes, I know, but they might be collecting the data and if they have it, they might send it and you can then analyse what is causing maps to crash
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Spectator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    Oh I see what you mean now! I can give it a try to look and ask for it, Pretty sure they usually like to keep things in secret but a try won't hurt.
  6. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Hello everybody I have made a forums on blizzards classic support talking about crashes in hopes they can see what they can do on their side to fix it! Please join in the thread reporting your crashes to Blizzard in hopes we can get this situation resolved! Here is the link to my thread!
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20765017059
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Spectator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    Bro they just see the custom maps and see right past it. They don't support custom maps, specially now with the miniature team and resources allocated to Warcraft 3. Even if the bug was affecting normal melee, pretty sure you would still have to wait a long time until next patch so they can investigate and fix since as stated their team and resources are too small to bother with smaller bugs like this.
  8. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    If you don't try then it will never get fixed, but if you try there is a chance. If ya don't wanna give it a chance that means you've already given up and to you it will never be fixed. I will try at least and in the end at least i can say that i tried to make the game a better place.
    • Have a cookie Have a cookie x 1