1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are our remaining LTA editors up to? ...

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by SUNSTRIDER, Jun 5, 2018.

1. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +185 / 6 / -20
    It has been so quiet from Yousef and Kaldorei... I fear they (by "they" I mean Kal lol) might be planning some big decisions and radical changes to LTA in secrecy. :p
    It would be cool if we'd get an update into your plans and progress.
    What will we get in the next version? When will it come? What bugs will be fixed? Will the broken alliances like Legion + Shadow Council or Illidari + Fel Horde fixed?
    Will there be new stuff (not saying we need a lot of new stuff, we got tons alrdy)? What is your general idea of what needs to be done? Is Mephistroth finally colored to blue? Will Nagrand continue to be ugly, disgusting and painfully narrow? Have you even done Anything? :D
    Whatever it is, better to take more smaller and careful steps then daredevil leaps :D

EDIT: Svmns actually made a new thread about his new LTA version/fix IN THE EXACT SAME TIME AS I made this thread, lolz
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei GirlGamer BTW Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,545 / 89 / -214
    ask yousef
  3. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +185 / 6 / -20
    I did ask him. :] I asked ye both. But perhaps Yousef wants a post solely dedicated to him for the summoning to work. (in which case this is it :D)
  4. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Girl Brigand

Ratings:
    +699 / 68 / -123
    im editor too
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1