1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to corruption???

Discussion in 'Corruption of Veseon' started by Devolver, Oct 17, 2017.

1. ilusioner

ilusioner Cause things shall proceed as foreseen Map Maker

Ratings:
    +696 / 4 / -11
    @Devolver

I've been working on quite a big overhaul of CoV for some time, and almost finished the northen factions overhaul. However I've stopped working as my spare time dwindled down and passion for working on it burnt out. So, any big changes are on hold now. Recently somefaggot came back, and wants to do optimization and few changes, so we may expect some changes soon.
    • This This x 1
  2. Uther01

Uther01 God of champions Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,433 / 101 / -163
    Vegeta looks to cool to be on your profile ._.
  3. Devolver

Devolver

Ratings:
    +36 / 4 / -1
    does this mean that the release of the new version is coming soon
  4. Devolver

Devolver

Ratings:
    +36 / 4 / -1
    i think sinn dwarf not powerful because in order to become a sinn you need to kill a bunch of wars 1 dwarf and in huge battles this chance drops to zero I think to add them special magicians who would improve the dwarf or something like that
  5. somefaggot

somefaggot Map Maker

Ratings:
    +268 / 6 / -12
    Not really, and seeing as theres some interest Id like to optimize all aspects including Garrisons and Spawning camps by reducing unit creation. Theres also an "event system" Id like to make to ease players in but it will take a while.
  6. Devolver

Devolver

Ratings:
    +36 / 4 / -1
    what is the progress?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ilusioner

Ratings:
    +696 / 4 / -11
    I'm still working on it from time to time when I feel like doing so, but I'm not going to push myself for a quick update release.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Devolver

Devolver

Ratings:
    +36 / 4 / -1
    well, but when it comes out VERY slow update and it will be the most important change
  9. ilusioner

Ratings:
    +696 / 4 / -11
    While editing the map, I've encountered a problem - any change that I make in object/trigger editor causes the game to crash. Along with SvnmS we've searched for the root of the problem, but nothing seemed to fix this problem other than deleting all of the triggers. This is rather strange issue, as at one point, the map is completly stable, the game works perfectly fine, then you change anything in trigger/object editor, and everything gets messed up and game crashes on start.

Due to this, the work on this map is cancelled. There won't be any more updates on it, unless somehow miraculously the problem gets fixed.

Well, that's it from good news, now the bad news are that not all is lost, as I may reuse some of the map resources for a different project.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Diego

Diego Minister of Propaganda Brigand

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -3
    We need sad rating
    • This This x 1