1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would have happened if these..

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Empress Azshara, Feb 7, 2018.

1. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Then I’ll make my own with blackjack and hookers!
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Lordaeeon: Black Jack and hookers.

Who will rule over lordaeron? Starring:

Sylvanas, the rotten beauty. Some pussy around here smells like wet cat.
    Alexstraza, the aspect is what matters. Omfg this girl is not a woman and has a tai!
    Jaina, the dominancer. Arthas u broke my hearth, garrosh u destroyed my city, all men will pay!
    Maiev, fifthy shadows of. Illidan i Will stalk u till u accept to make me yours :3
    Tyrande, priestess of sex. Guys when would u learn that when i say "i love u both" It means i want a threesome with two brothers??!!
    Móira, frau dunkle. Come inside the mountain my dear, i have an empire, i will make u rich... And in the shadows all cat are Brown.
    Liadrin, the hunger. I need Your "magic" and i will drain It all, u want It or not.
    Garona, two notches at once. I will blow ur mind, im máster of sex and murdering... Sex, máster of sex.
    Calia, the desperated nun. Really no body in fucking azertoh Wants to fuck a hot blond nun Who is the only heir to one of the greatest human kingdom ever existed??!!
    Alleria, the ethernal lover. I have past one thousand years with my husband in the abisal void... Im eager to taste New things, let me show u one thousand ways to reach the light.

Wich one would u choose to control (or durex :D) all azertoh???
    • What? What? x 2