1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where and when

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Ghostbeard, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ghostbeard

Ghostbeard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Hello,

I'm pretty new to L:TA/L:TF, so I have absolutely no clue on which server and at what time (and time zone) you guys usually play.

Could someone help me ? Thanks

Looking forward to the next game :-)
  2. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 13 / -28
    You can always join the teamspeak ( IP = 62.104.20.109:9994 )to see what is being played, or you can check makemehost.com and see if there are any lta/ltf games being hosted!

Also welcome!
  3. Arlt

Arlt Administrator Website Admin

Ratings:
    +2,444 / 34 / -40
    We, Clan BotR, usually play in the evening of the timezone of CET, and we play on Northrend (Europe).
  4. Newashbringer

Newashbringer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good evening, i have come with, may be, stupid and not suitable question, but it at least somehow suits the topic.
    What the f is "rp sentence"?
    some especially stupid people hosting Lordaeron TF and TA RP are asking this question and kick if the answer is wrong even if you played RP before, even if with them...
    What should be said to them? I tried to resay some rules like upgrades 3/3 and no massing while fighting and no rushing in upgrades...
    May be they expected me to write something in rp-style, but they kicked without saying anything.
    Silent kick is really awful.
    I hope at least on developer's website i can get an answer to those weird people o_O
  5. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,558 / 89 / -214
    As resident BOTR top rper I’m here to tell you.

You type something in character/in rp.
    • This This x 1
  6. Newashbringer

Newashbringer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol so simple
    well, those people could at least give a hint, or chance to reabilitate, i am not native english speaker so even such a simple request in english could become difficulty (write this in case they see it)

Thank you very much for respond :D
  7. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +461 / 26 / -21
    Long time ago, i joint a rp game, i think It was Ltf. And they were simply stupid. They took It as if they were superior, so ugly People.

I was watching them to kick others With no reason. Then they asked me about something of rp. So i said something as Arthas. The host liked It, but other complained that "he is not english and doesnt speak perfect".

I couldnt believe that guy. Where the fuck do u think u are? This is a game!! They argued and had a long discussion, but finally the host allowed me to stay.

I was doing other things meanwhile and finally we started. I didnt know why they took sooooo long to get full house Since i was used to play ltf and those lobbies didnt use to Take so long to fill.

Well, the game started, and like 2 mins after, one guy started to cry cause someone had attacked him too fast. Other started to rp in all chat, and other one started to blame him cause "that didnt happen in lore so soon u idiot, u have to wait!!!". Other rp to attack a guy, and the attacked started to yell that "this is tk, this didnt happen in history!!".

I was freaking out, just looking that madness. So i just asked: "so... This game... Is just to represent in warcraft lore? U cant rp to do other things and Take our own decisions? Just repeat lore and Be careful to dont win vs Who u shouldnt? And the ones Who are not supposed to act in lore yet must to wait for tons of mins till the history reach them?"

Few ones just said yes, the rest had already left that shit. And the host and his nazi friend had the balls to say: "remake".

Like 5 mins playing that shit, after maybe an hour waiting. And they want to remake to do the same useless thing where u cant do anything, just a theatre of what happened in lore.

What the fuck??? Who would want to waste the time that way? o_O
  8. Julian

Julian true warchief

Ratings:
    +302 / 1 / -4
    i did RP quite often and that doesent really happen all games :D that were just some salty guys there are others who can RP quite good and dont complain and about this attacking host should make a rule that People have to ask if they allowed to attack and yeah most of times People go for custom RP its shit when there is one crying. and i dont think they see therself superior just asking for a RP sentence to see if you can RP sometimes there are trolls who ruin the fun for People about the taking so Long to fill up this is well roleplay games :D they take longer to fill up then normal games
  9. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,558 / 89 / -214
    People who play for good quality rp play AoC at this point. Not non rp made maps.
  10. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +461 / 26 / -21
    No i dont say they see thereself superior due to asking for RP, thats quite necesary, u cant start a RP game with people that doesnt know what is RP or they would screw it and u will have to remake. I mean their behaviour in general, judging people, like looking over the shoulder you know... "This boy doesnt write perfect shakespeare language, burn him!" or... "this guy doesnt know that Arthas had a sister, he cant rp at all!!". That shit :D.

And about Rp, i think it can be funny, roling a character or kingdom and acting according to it, to try something different in one games, with other people that also love w3 lore. But... Have to REPEAT the same history that happened in w3, forcing others to follow the same timeline, giving no chance to decisions or acts... Where is the fun there? Play as a faction that u know will lose, or as other that cant do anything in first 20 mins cause "it wont break lore"?? It has no sense julian!

On the contrary, play a game with some rules (no nazis ones :D), allowing people to war and win if they are better players, but roling that attack... Can be intersting. For example, "Garithos take control of New Lordaeron and claims the rule of manking, banishing elves and dwarves from alliance, he wants a pure Lordaeron, so he starts to conquer the dwarven lands in new lordaeron to empower his domain again the undeads". That didnt happen in lore, but could be interesting in a RP game.

Edit: Wich map is that @TheKaldorei ? i dont know it.