1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here plays Total War?

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by The Crusader, Jan 9, 2017.

1. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Rome 1: TW and Medieval II : TW
    Probably have plans for my YouTube channel regarding the second one in English, but can't promise it or spoil what I have in mind currently.
    Might need some time before it actually gets relevant.
  2. Arthos

Arthos Its good to be Arrrrrrthas Brigand

if you are going to upload medieval II take in mind the mods of LOTR or Warcraft as far as i know this are good (Aswell as warhammer fantasy mod)
  3. The Crusader

The Crusader Deus Vult

anyone who wants to start a campaign on Total War: warhammer hit me up
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. EmperorFawful

Yeah, will go into mod direction, don't worry - haven't heard though of a Warcraft mod.
  5. ABDeL

ABDeL

Diplo vs BH M2TW tournament when?
  6. Arthos

Arthos Its good to be Arrrrrrthas Brigand

my bad the warcraft mod is dead
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. EmperorFawful

Ah alright. Because I think I know which project you talked about, but yeah - that one won't get continiued sadly.
    Medieval 2 still has some amazing other mods though, ranging in a lot of directions.
    Might not be able to participate then, unless I buy the entire game new on Steam or somewhere else.

Don't know if it exists in other countries as well, but I have sadly the so-called "Gold-Edition" from Software-Pyramid.
    Which means, that I can play the entire game, have no problems in installing mods and everything else works fine,
    but the multiplayer is incompatible with all other M2:TW- versions.

Played actually a lot of Hotseat-Multiplayer matches, where the savestates got send to the next player, but in some campaigns I couldn't participate due to my version of the game.
    Really annoying thing, most likely will fix it at some point.
  8. ABDeL

ABDeL

Mhmm maybe we can host a game through gameranger so people who don't have it on steam can still play. It was created so people who torrented their games could still play online, but in this case, the use would be legal and warranted.
    • This This x 3
  9. bananashoes112

bananashoes112

im one biggest total war fans played since shogun 1 and ican say people who say i like medieval total war 2 and rome 1 because is more hardcore im like stfu kid
    newer one you could do alot more in that in old ones yes med 2 and rome 1 had good mods but so what
    it doenst got any campaign features i think rome 2 is 2 hardest total war game and the hardest is attila while in attila it made something easier with ui and made some features that was hard for no reason easy but had more features

anyone who says rome 2 is steamlined and is easy is retard who a havent played any total war game or b havent played rome 2
  10. CNiper

CNiper Brigand

Warhammer is easily the best addition to the series since Medieval 2.
    • This This x 1