1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP [REBORN] Feedback

Discussion in 'War in the Plaguelands [Reborn]' started by AkechiMitsuhide, Dec 5, 2016.

1. AkechiMitsuhide

AkechiMitsuhide

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    If you have any feedback post it here and we'll get to it momentarily!
  2. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +467 / 7 / -12
    Awesome! Will be hosting a game later tonight! Hope I don't find any :-)
  3. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +467 / 7 / -12
    Oh god double post alert, played a game later on found quite a major bug, we as alliance killed Naxxramas, and the trigger appeared that scarlet crusade was victorious, even though west had not been touched yet. Meanwhile the Scourge killed Hearthglenn and got their trigger saying the Scourge is victorious!
  4. AkechiMitsuhide

AkechiMitsuhide

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Yeah getting another version up tomorrow for it with some decoration to all the text going on along with Teals outpost I Forgot to fix.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. elfic

elfic

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, look, me and Rho discussed and decided that Thel'zan should be orange's bonus lvl 12 hero instead of a free gift that tilts whole Strath fight suddenly. So, how is that being done? Inigo is remived and is replaced with that shammy hero. With any skill set you want, whether it's old one or close to Inigo's. Angela becomes not only back-up hero, but also the reinforcement hero in case Hearthglen falls. All done, seems balanced and healthy. Unlike 1.4b