1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP [REBORN] Feedback

Discussion in 'War in the Plaguelands [Reborn]' started by AkechiMitsuhide, Dec 5, 2016.

1. muhlta

muhlta

Lich King/Alexandros ultimates(maybe also others of the same style) sometimes damage the user of them significantly when used. My Lich King once lost 2000 hp upon the activation, Alexandros Mograine got almost instant killed by it(Took around 4000 damage when using it).
  2. Excalibur

Excalibur

@AkechiMitsuhide
    Hello,I want to translate your map into the language of our country.
    Many players in our country want to see the translated map.
    I'm here to ask for your permission.I don't need an unencrypted version,I have a way to translate maps.You can rest assured of me.
  3. AkechiMitsuhide

AkechiMitsuhide

I have no issue with it, what country and community plays it? :D
  4. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

The Chinese Warcraft 3 playerbase :D
  5. AkechiMitsuhide

AkechiMitsuhide

Well if you need anything, let me know.
  6. Excalibur

Excalibur

Thank you.I just need one permission, and this is the respect for the maker.
  7. Acadian

Acadian

why the fuck doesnt LB spawn elites at his main construct base in nax? He only spawns elites at noxxious glade or w.e. Basically leaves LB eliteless all game if nox falls...
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  8. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Good job on making it 24 players. Just 3 things I noticed.

1. Lightstorm is just a green icon.
    2. The leaderboard is fucked up :p
    3. The eastern side of the bridge between West and East is still under Green. Is this intended?
  9. Acadian

Acadian

I think the reteraining in strath needs some work, alonsus chapel is not worth defending at all, that aura is worthless, Also Festival lane looks really bad just sticking out of the ground like that. Atm strath is heavily favored for the scourge atm imo, as no way Red will ever take control of the central control point with a good scourge.
  10. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

Random thing that bugs me--should probably also be fixed in the 12 player version. why is araj the summoner arbitrarily better than kel'thuzad? kel'thuzad should be WAY more powerful than him. He's the second strongest member of the scourge after all, after the lich king. or at least the strongest lich.