1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Withdrawal from the administration

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arlt, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Arlt

Arlt Archangel of Wisdom Brigand Legend

Greetings fellow Brigands and not-so-brigands!
    I have decided, after a long period of deliberation, that it is about time I leave the administration of clan BotR and Brigand's Haven.​

There are two reasons as to why I have decided to resign from administrating the clan/website:
    - Firstly, the main reason is that I have used way too much time on the community when I had more important things to do. Sometimes I have had to prioritize the website because no-one else was there to do it, and this has shown its effects on my grades. This is important because I have entered my last year of gymnasium and these very same grades will determine what university I will go to in the near future. Real life unfortunately always catches up to you.
    - Secondly, my flame for administrating is extinquished. I have been a part of the leadership of the clan for around 4 years now, since I was 14 actually, and lately I haven't been able to keep up my enthusiasm for moderating and administrating. I would much rather use my free time playing games I enjoy, than use time tinkering on the website.​

Anyways, I just want to thank you all for being a part of this community that I have had the joy of overseeing. It has truly been an experience to meet all these interesting and/or amazing people through my adventures of administration. So, thanks I suppose. :-)
    See you in a WC3 lobby! :p
    - Arlt​
    • Like x 7
    • This x 2
    • Heresy x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Have a cookie x 1
    • Savage x 1
  2. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

I would say arlt that 4 years administrating the website wich such a success its admirable men , you did alot of good since i entered this community, its sad to see you leave but at least we know you will hang arround in TS (i hope). I agree with you by saying that your real life is more important and as such you must focus on it.
    So now i have a question : Are you leaving permanently?
    most of lucks on your last year and there on denmark
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Arlt

I am leaving the administration permanently but I will remain in the clan and TS. Don't worry. :-)
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Clans should be run by AI overlords milking gamer sweats to fuel their warmachine
    • This This x 1
  5. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Time for @Mazzel to come back and retake his rightful place on the iron th- I mean administration of Brigandshaven?

In all honesty, while I haven't been involved with BotR for quite some time, I still remember back in the good old days Arlt. Things like the Harald-Azothan fanfiction and stuff like the tornado Barracks. While it's sad to see another old timer leave, it had to happen at one point and I hope you will have a great life ahead of you.

Thank you for the good 4 years Arlt, if I'm ever in Roskilde I will make sure to contact you :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Whatever will we do without our glorious overlord shadow council ;(
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Arlt

950FF4C7-129D-45C9-8698-C782E5D8D74C.jpeg
    • Funny Funny x 8
  8. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Glad your still sticking around and not leaving the forums, goodluck in your studies!
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  9. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

I have seen the rise and fall of emperors , shamans and the shadow council.

Time for the roleplay overlord to rise to the top?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1