1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW Haters. Vent here.

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Fatcat, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Bitch about WOW. That's It. Story, Gameplay, The fact that its Online only whatever the hell you want just vent your Hatred for WOW. I like parts of Its Story and lore but Hate most of It.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

I have to pay for game time, this game is terrible for making me pay for game time.
  3. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

tbis game made me prepaid for something i cant run it
  4. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Its literally a clone of everquest and dark ages of camelot so fuk wow for stealing their glory their better gameplay for milking customers dry for being blizzard activision for sheeping their audience like total sheeps for literally ruining mmo genre for years to come
    For being a literally piece of shit unplayable boring ass garbage that fat stupid nerds play just cause of lore and jaina boobs
    Fucking reeeeeeee wow
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

@ponasozis don't you dare say anything bad about Dark age of Camelot that game was the fkn best. For Hibernia!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Bruh read
    • This This x 2
  7. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

I'll never forgive WoW how poorly they got rid of Arthas/Ner'zhul and the Scourge - although the cinematics were awesome and some parts of the story line were cool.
    Still think though they wasted a lot of potential by killing of the Scourge so early on. Granted, in order to take revenge upon Kil'jaeden the Scourge would have needed more undead forces, but it really would have been cool to see conflicts between the Scourge before suddenly the Legion arrives, everyone is unsure what to do in this situation and the Lichking is like "Ah, my real nemesis finally shows himself again - excuse me for a second, mortals, there is buiseness between us.", thus leaving more room for potential stalemates like during Warcraft III, more room for internal conflicts and so on.

If they would have intertwinned most of the storylines which they set up in different addons, I kinda think that there would be a lot of potential for Warcraft 4, because they would be able to tell the same story, but can still give it its own twists.
  8. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Fuck the Alliance - the king is literally some Mary Sue trash character, with LITERAL BUILT IN MORAL COMPASS IN FORM OF SOME MAGIC BELL AFTERSHOCK BULLSHIT, who is never wrong, can't do anything bad, is smart, courageous, loves and is loved by everyone, perfectly understands his people, wields the mothafuckin holy light power, breaks all the king at the court rules just to show off how perfect he is and probably bangs all the draenei chicks behind the scenes. I can't take Alliance seriously as long as that Mary Sue lives

Fuck the Horde - warchief is complete psycho with genocidal tendencies and openly states her hate for all life and wishes to eradicate it, but of course noone will do anything because repeating "Warchief bad. Rebellion time" scenario is too much bullshit even for Blizzard, so go back in your line and commit all the war crimes the Banshee Queen demands, but remember, it's all ok because according to Ion statements you are just MORALLY GREY. Sadly Blizzard can't really even kill her off since outrage from her emo fanboys and people tired of high warchiefs death rates would be too big.

While we are at Sylvanas, fuck Arthas for raising her, and Illidan for letting her regain her will.

Fuck the whiny community throwing shit at Christie Golden, I know that her working for Blizzard strangely coincides with her golden boy Anduin becoming Mary Sue but there's no way she on her own could cause that.
    Right?

And lastly, fuck Blizzard for "Heroes of Azeroth" bullshit, I wanted to just be elite soldier of my faction, not join the All World's Problems Repair Crew aka fuck Cataclysm
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  9. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

True Fact if you want to have a Fun Open World Fantasy Game play Elder Scrolls III and up, if you want to play a Nonsensical Cash Scam Crap play WOW.
  10. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Whoever thought it's a good idea to have the entire Warcraft story be pushed and developed by a Tauren Death knight named xXxPuzybanger69xXx was an absolute douche bag. Players being Literally God like all angels Ex Machina and Unkillable running up and killing every WoW character who was unfortunate enough to be cool enough so he/she can be turned into a Boss. Players themselves being a character in the universe TOTALLY ruined the entire Warcraft story which was about different characters with different ideals developing the story not Ex Machins always totally killing pure evil guys while Horde and alliance fight for the 1000th time knowing none can get hurt.

Warcraft lore ended with Arthas becoming Lich King. WoW is not canon. Only thing that can now continue the Warcraft story line is Warcraft movie or TV series.
    • Like Like x 1