1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW Haters. Vent here.

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Fatcat, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Also forgot to mention in the rant but just one name - Tyrande
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

I can't make myself play WOW. I can play Morrowind their Gameplay is similar but Morrowind is actually Good it has a Good Story there is just One Nerevarine not a Million Immersion Breaking ones killing Dagoth Ur and Almalexia and Karstaag every Week also Good NPCS. WOW doesn't have Good NPCS. You get just about as good of NPCS out of Terraria and Starbound but those two games are actually Good too. WOW is a Steaming Cash Scam pile of Shit making you Buy Game Time and just about everything want to be Stronger than Beerus? Spend 200$ in this Garbage Can Game. Fuck WOW it should've been made by Blizzard as another RTS not Activision Blizzard those little Asswipes should've stayed in Call of Duty they completely Fucked Warcraft. I Hate all MMOS but Xenovers because it plays Good and has Singleplayer. WOW and TES Online don't screw them Being big yeah we know Deathwing was killed by SuperGokuBlackXL. He is also Emperor of Tamriel.
  3. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

Fuck Renault : For killing alexandros mothafuckin mograine with his imba sword and fuck blizzard for killing the legendary weapons in such a lame and stupid way
    Fuck Illidan: and his retarded way of reviveving, he was pretty dead on the black temple oh and fuck akama cuz was basicly a bitch
    Fuck the alliance: for (what zerwi said)
    Fuck the AU and time travel stuff: i can live without AU draenor thx
    Fuck bolvar: for breaking even more the logic of revivals as he just ressurected mograine like nothing happened
    Fuck many others when i remember....
  4. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

can we just take a moment to realize there are more player (heroes) then there are fucking footman
    • This This x 1
  5. Vidovit

Vidovit Basileus Brigand Donator Harbinger of L:TA

The lore is shit but the gameplay...
    Jesus it’s a mount/pet/mog collect game. Farmville 2.0 is a better suited name. I tried leveling 2 years ago and couldn’t play past level 50 because it’s just a grindy timesink.
    • This This x 1
  6. Talinn

Talinn Map Maker

I mean I dun like current wow lore but they butchered the Diablo series a lot more.

Diablo 2 cinematics were honestly a lot better than wc3 cinematics and wc3 cinematics are somewhat on par with some wow cinematics (depends on which ones we are talking about).

vs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

Its such an ever-churning, self repeating soap opera of a story these days... the animated cutscenes are pretty but that doesn't help when the story is in shambles and the gameplay is an old relic gasping for breath
  8. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

At least Morrowind lets you play It. You can't play WOW sometimes because of no Internet Connection... And no Mods either might as well let the People their Ripping Off Mod the Damn Game so that you can play as a Husky or... a Verminous Fabricant but if they did let you do that they would make you pay 4.99$ for each Mod. Because that is what WOW is a Cash Scam. They didn't put time into making a Good Game Like with Warcraft III/Warcraft II/Starcraft I. Because Suffice to say WOW is as Good as Orcs and Humans actually Orcs and Humans is Better and its over Twenty Years Old.
  9. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

xv3m8h0umuf11.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

1813e52354ec290d6a0813284a34219f.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1