1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You screwed the map up

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Archion, May 28, 2018.

1. Archion

Archion Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -86
    Whoever edits this now, you have really stuffed it up!
    1. making teals nether portals invul instead of being able to destroy (or close them) it opens up a backdoor for anyone to easily finish teal.. making it pointless to research and use yes thats right you now have to fucking research the portals so your paying to make it easier to lose lol..
    2.restricting risen making it harder to get balnazzar was stupid too
    3. makign risen unable to ally blue - why are you tweaking things that should be up to the player? stop trying to 'balance' by changing core game mechanics and making less choices for the players
    • Dislike x 7
    • Disagree x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • This x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,099 / 56 / -130
    You do know there is a suggestion thread for stuff like this?
    Wait a second...
    Oh I see those dislikes compared to likes. In that case, what if you just left this forum? :-)
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • This This x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -1
    Archion is back so it mean we get more thread like this
  4. Smyl

Smyl The Last Crusade shall visit even you! Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +419 / 3 / -33
    I would not throw someone out of the forum based on his opinions. I do not know if his opinion is good or bad, I simply do not play this game, but it is still an opinion of a person and the map maker can maybe put some thoughts into it. If it is really stupid, then you can all ignore him or put disagree on his comment.

What I am trying to say is, do not censor the free speech/ideas (unless you are a politician). Also it is always good to say, why it is a bad idea, instead of bashing it.

Just a quick edit: I am not trying to defend anyone, just making an objective statement
    • This This x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +476 / 31 / -29
    Smyl i think Lunelune is just being sarcastic to point Archion that is not the proper way to share his toughts, and that there is no need to be rude. No just forbiding him to share his opinion but encouraging him to do it properly (trough sarcams and poke :D).
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 2
  6. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,099 / 56 / -130
    I understand that it's free speech, but I saw this thread and checked the persons likes to dislike ratio, his previous posts etc etc. And at the end my thoughts weren't "Oh, he has a different opinion than me. Let me bash him for it". They were "This guy has twice as many dislikes as likes, most of the posts he seems to do are just negative and finally it isn't on the appropriate place. So he isn't doing this for the good of the map, but to troll."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Archion

Archion Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -86
    Im not trolling legion having portals that can no longer close is retarded and stops the player from even researching portals in the first place because its paying to fuck yourself

also what kind of wise guy would take away the ability of archimonde to level 1 hero multiple times why do you have to switch aroudn now
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +840 / 27 / -56
    Thought it was LTA for a second.
    • This This x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Archion

Archion Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -86
    This map is turning into LTA by restricting everything and over-balancing

(and of course alliance is rigged as always)
    • Savage Savage x 2
  10. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Ratings:
    +3,133 / 30 / -105
    Ratings say nothing about the quality of a post other than personal opinions.
    Sure, a majority of people can think of this person talking garbage and in a lot of situations a majority of people can be right.
    Keep in mind though that the opinion of 'the majority' never means that everyone has to disagree with statements being made.
    If he trolls, let him troll. Why bother reacting then?

Either way though, in the end the editor decides whether they consider the critique or not.