1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZOMBIE RISING EA: Info + Screenshots + Link to Latest Version

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

I happened to see the cinematic video of this game on YouTube.

This is a very fun game.

But the game is too difficult.The vampire load is too strong.How do I kill a vampire load?

Please upgrade LaLa Goodwin.

People do not like to play LaLa. No one wants to choose her. I am sad.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

I wasn't aware Marshmalo's map had an anime intro. o_O
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

This is a cinematic movie made by a marshmalo fan

Some paintings are drawn by fans. I know that some of the other paintings have brought the pictures in the game.

.Marshmalo's map is famous. o_O I did not know yet another story of the rise of the vampyr.

People in my country
    got to know Zobie Rising through that Cinematic movie.

I want to kill the vampire prince. How do I kill a load? :(
  4. Spampolice

Spampolice The Soulflayer Shaman

God, I love the chinese Marsh fanbase. 1. are those godamn anime character models actually a ingame thing?

2. Please, please oh god share some of the mentioned pictures.

3. jesus christ one of you people need to join the teamspeak at some stage. We're collecting charming accents and flags like godamn pokemon cards.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

The person who made the fan movie is Korean. lol

The person who made the fan movie hired a voice actor ,And movie Creater have drawn some pictures.

1. are those godamn anime character models actually a ingame thing?

I'm not sure. The person who created the movie probably knows. Some of them were definitely painted by him.

It did not apply to games. Only for YouTube videos.

The creator of the video doesn't want to be applied to games either.

Fan Movie creator know that many Koreans do not speak English, so Fan Movie creator made this video to let them know that there is a story

I did not know the story of rise of the vampyr.

I saw the Cinematic video on YouTube and understood the story.

And I learned zombie rising. I realized that the creator who created this map was a great person.
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  6. somefaggot

somefaggot Map Maker

Rise of the Vampyrs is another map by Marsh, but there are 2 teams, Humans and Vampires, you can play as either and try to kill each other. And you defend a static king.
  7. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

OMG I love that someone made a cinematic intro for my maps! Its so cute and I really like the music! Please send my thanks and appreciation to whoever made this <3

Lara Goodwins name was actually changed to "Arrabella Chaist" in the latest versions so her lore story is inline with ROTV. Are you sure your playing the most up to date version?

I never thought the Priestess was weak, she is very powerful and important, but people don't want to choose her because she comes with a lot of responsibility and you need to be good to play her. But in the next version I intend to give her a unique item type: "Orbs of light", these cna be found throughout the map and only the Priestess will be able to use them. I hope they make her more fun to play.

It is Vampire LORD not LOAD :D

The end battle with the Vampire Lord is VERY difficult, I have never been able to kill him but some people on here have managed it, even on Hell Mode!

I will be changing to end battle a little bit in next version, to make it less boring and more fun.

Thank you again, I am glad you are a fan of the map and thank you for taking the time to come here. Welcome to Brigands Haven! :-)
  8. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

There is a very deadly bug.

Many people in the Korean community are now in hell mode, but some are successful using the bug.

This is a very serious problem.

Please see me at 0:38.

And the crystal golem is too strong.

The game is really well made, but the key to its victory is Crystal golem . If you have a lot of golems, you can easily win the game. There is no need for a strategy for the game.
  9. Arlt

Arlt Administrator Website Admin

They only ruin the game for themselves by doing that.
    • This This x 1
  10. Kamikaze15

Kamikaze15

• Like Like x 1