1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZOMBIE RISING EA: Info + Screenshots + Link to Latest Version

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

Many korean people have already cleared Hell mode without using bugs. Soon we will be on YouTube.
    Already over 1000 people have played the game,

Zombie Rising was only two days old in Korea.

but the evaluation in Hell mode / is very easy.

We broke the hell mode lightly. we can complete a map without using bugs.

do not need the crystal Golem of the Mage:-)

We want a more difficult mode.:cool:

we will wait for the next version.

04:20
  2. ExoGenesis

ExoGenesis

We don't need more difficult mode. We just either need a new map (part 2 of this) or expand the map just like you did in older version within using patches. I really love playing this map with other people for a while when i don't to play casual WC3 custom maps.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

there are players who enjoy a variety of user maps like u, but some users only play Zobie rising.

For those people, a difficult mode is also required. New challenges are needed.
  4. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Do you mean the improved golem which the mage creates with his Special item? Yes is it possible to create an infinate amount of permanent golems but it takes along time. I will fix it in next version.

That is bug in that video but that wont actually help you win, they dont even give xp when you kill them.

How come you play with fog of war disabled? That is not how game is meant to be played :(

Congrats on completing it! I want to make the end battle with vampire more interesting next version by giving him some extra powerful minions :-)

There wont be a part 2, but I do intend on adding a new area which will be the Ruined Zabzabir mages guild which will also explain some of the Mages backstory lore. But I dont know when te next version will be ready, maybe a long time yet. And thx glad you and Lala enjoy the map!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Simone

Simone

How come you play with fog of war disabled? That is not how game is meant to be played :(

It's a replay, Marshy gorgeous, they turns it off as a toggle in replay. :3
    You can see he clicky it! ;x
    • What? What? x 1
  6. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

lol, wtf? :D
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Marshmalo

Sorry for being so quiet on here lately, trying to edit 3 maps at the same time + Real Life do not mix well :-)

Theres been a series of small updates to this map, here are the changes for 1.39 to 1.43:
    New version cna be found in the download link on original post.
    CHANGE LOG:

- During the initial church fight, once a minute has passed the Zombies will lose interest in attacking the chruchyard fences and target the Priestess.

- The Fel Bat near Crossroads can now only be triggered once the Priestess has entered the village and completed the quest but the Bat has slightly less attack damage now. (People were absuing this to kill it before entering village.)

- Power Gems of Aggression now impart 20 damage bonus instead of 15.

- Added new effect for Boomers explosion.

- New portrait for Merchant Vendor.

- Added Star Constellation effect which spawn when the Mages Guild Shield generator is active.

- Added a new Mythic level armor item at the Armorer vendor.

- Priestesses Purity ability has a unique new effect.

- During the Battle with the Prime Vampyr Bride there are 4 hidden flesh claws waiting to ambush any hero that comes close.

- The Chests within the mages guild have a chance to drop spell books at level 2 power, this is the only place to get level 2 spell books.

- The Priestess has a new portrait picture.

- The area from Northiem Post to Frostguard Keep is now more challenging and dangerous.

- Lightning Elemental has a different death sound.

- Leather Chest armor item has a new icon.

BUG FIXES:

- Team leaderboard no longer shows up for Mages Guild.
    - Fixed issue with Crossroads Village Cinematic.
    - Fixed Issue with Bear mission cinematic - Now longer displays all map to all players.
    - The Farrier vendor is now called "Fletcher" (A farrier makes horse shoes not arrows duh)

Oh I must have missed that, Thats ok then!

Regarding the pictures you suggested, I tried to use your suggested portrait for the Farrier vendor but it just didnt look right, she looks abit too anime to use in this map. I also tried the Priestess pic you sent but she looks alittle too "fairy-like" if you see what I mean. I found an alternate pic, let me know what you think of it, hope you like it!

EDIT: 1.44 Has been uploaded which fixes some major bugs brought about in 1.43. Download link on first page has been updated:
    http://brigandshaven.net/threads/zombie-rising-ea-info-screenshots-link-to-latest-version.4803/
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  8. Excalibur

Excalibur

Already 14,000 Chinese players have experienced the 1.39 version of ZR.
    In our Hellmode, zombies increase 100% attack and 50% movement speed, BOSS added new skills,And all Boss have unlimited mana.but there are still many players who win.There is a team, and even two people passed Hellmode.
    So maybe you can add more difficulty.
    Like Normal, Hard, Hell.
    Use w3q to control the attack, blood volume, and speed of zombies on different difficulty levels.
    This is the hell mode after our strengthening:https://www.bilibili.com/video/av26956039/
    And maybe there can be a melee hero?
  9. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Make a new difficulty level and call it "East Asian" difficulty, make it however hard as they wish. Ye damn Chinese take this too seriously :D We in the rest of the world have a hard time to win even on normal mode :]
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  10. Marshmalo

OMG that is pretty amazing that you were able to complete the map under those conditions! I can easily add more movement speed to Hellmode, and make the bosses spells deal more damage, as well as increasing the dangerousness of Boomers.
    However, there dosnt seem to be much interest in playing Hellmode over here in "the west", as Sunstrider says, we are more casual players over here I think.
    What is WCQ?

About a melee hero... well many people have asked for a melee hero to tank, but it would not work in a game like this. ZR EA is a game of kiting and tactics, it is not like most dungeon crawlers where the healer just constantly heals the tank, its meant to be different. And there are other limited ways the players can tank, by using the Bear Pet, Sister Archers Wolf Pet and the Holy Archers Guardian mode.
    Hvaing a full melee tank hero would ruin the game and make it much easier.

Tell me about it! I played 4 games of this yesterday with random people on BattleNet and we never even got past the Prime Bride Graveyard battle!

Anyway, I am working on a big update for ZR, heres a sneak peak of a new horror which the Vampyr Lord has unleeshed upon the mortal world... :p
    ZR Blood Aberration.JPG
    • Like Like x 4