1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZOMBIE RISING EA: Info + Screenshots + Link to Latest Version

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

What the hell was i doing all this time?
  2. Arlt

Arlt Administrator Website Admin

As Marsh already stated; It is a bug (you should not be able to continuesly ressurect the defenders forever), and it is being fixed. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

You could ress the defenders forever. But she will change than when u ress a defender, he wont appear after 1 min in the base too. Nowadays when u ress a soldier u are cloning It, so doing It a few times so get a great army of duplicants.

Being fixed.
  4. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

So I´ve played this map now, amazing! Really fun experience, allthough I was almost dissapointed that we finnished it on the first attempt.
    The only thing that kinda bugged me was how strong the units you could hire were, and how cheap they were. 6x5 archers really made things super easy for us in the end, I kind of feel the game could do without players being able to hire those.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Harald

Harald Loremaster Shaman Map Maker

What Nale said above, great game and really fun and intense ... had a panic moment in the spider forest. I do wish there was some more class options to choose from. Story was great, love it was ted with rise of the vampyr!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

Add more spiders :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Excalibur

Excalibur

When ZR is translated into Chinese,A lot of players have been harvested.

Only three days,there have been more than 4000 people played.
    I didn't expect it to be so hot.

%${CMJK_63J7EB4K0PDMJ89.jpg
    KG%5QHAR7QXL@IJ}FBG3NTC.png

It has become the most popular role playing map in China.

]{ZVULWRKXCKH40}EPXVEYW.jpg

It looks like it's very popular.
    Everyone wants to see a new version as soon as possible.

They made some suggestions with me:
    1.The map is simple.Need to increase the difficulty.Can increase the hard model.Make it harder to make the hell model.
    2.Increase the time limit to kill BOSS. Early brush can be 4000 gold.This leads to the following game becomes very easy.
    3.Add more heroes.
    4.Add more content and copies, and BOSS make the map more playable.

Thank you for your work,I wish you a happy work.
    Look forward to the new version.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

@Marshmalo Hello there
    I tried Hell Mode today
    This mode is very challenging but not impossible, except for one thing maybe
    At the end of the map, when you have to defend the city
    Well, we couldn't properly defend the city we had one player less, and there were too many entrances
    But the main issue, when the priest died, and we killed a few more bosses, was the vampire himself
    He could literally one shot any non-priestress character
    And he is fast as fuck
    Even though you can increase your hp with gems (and I spent 6 on hp) it won't do shit with a 2k basic dps
    Players started to leave until only 2 stay, me as ranger and the priestress we turned around the town for about 20 mins
    Me stunning ( Fire arrow lvl 7-8) while priestress healing, but we couldn't kill the spawns, and if we had stopped one moment
    One shot from vampire and gg wp
    I repeat, I think it's largely dooable, with a full team and a better defense of the city
    But to be honest, some nerfs on the Vampire lord would not be too much

Alright, these are my feedbacks, I'm gonna play a few more before casting for youtube
    After a couple of fails and one game until the end, I keep hope on finishing this map on Hell mode
  9. Azothan

Azothan

I want to cast this in approximately 12 hours. Gonna lractice a bit. Hit me up and give me the basics. Will read through this thread to pick up what I Can =)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Excalibur

Excalibur

At the same time, the game may collapse in the final fight against vampire lords.