1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Rising - Evil Awakened

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

I have released a quick balance and bug fix, I realised the Bear can not fit through the doors into the graveyard, hes too fat lol. I have reduced his pathing collision size and made a few other small changes in 1.39:

Zombie Rising EA 1.39 Download Link:
    https://www.epicwar.com/maps/283496/

Well that idea could work if ZR was a standalone game but as a WC3 game its not worth doing all that work by adding a save and load system just for an ingame title. Sorry I just won't work with ZR :(

Yes Bear is too good! He makes game to easy if you cna keep on healing him. I've fixed that in 1.39 :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Would this Map happen to be based on Dark Souls in some sort of Way/Shape/ or Form? Because it seems Eldritch and Dark Souls like. The Old Rise of the Vampyr kinda seemed like Dark Souls but now its totally based on Dark Souls if you ask me... Note I never played this Map just going by the Screenshots.
  3. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

I have never once played Dark Souls but I've heard thats a very good game so its not a bad thing to like similiar to. I heard DS is a really difficult map and the same can definitly be said for ZR. :-)
  4. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

great map as always, tho I think the fight in the first crossroads village is too hard, we almost never save the bastion alive.
    Plus bible is now droppable for some reason.
  5. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

agreed, the party either dies at the first crossrorads village, or beats the game--there's no in between.