1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZOMBIE RISING: Major Rework

Discussion in 'Custom Ideas for maps' started by Marshmalo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

Many korean people have already cleared Hell mode without using bugs. Soon we will be on YouTube.
    Already over 1000 people have played the game,

Zombie Rising was only two days old in Korea.

but the evaluation in Hell mode / is very easy.

We broke the hell mode lightly. we can complete a map without using bugs.

do not need the crystal Golem of the Mage:-)

We want a more difficult mode.:cool:

we will wait for the next version.

04:20
  2. ExoGenesis

ExoGenesis

We don't need more difficult mode. We just either need a new map (part 2 of this) or expand the map just like you did in older version within using patches. I really love playing this map with other people for a while when i don't to play casual WC3 custom maps.
  3. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

there are players who enjoy a variety of user maps like u, but some users only play Zobie rising.

For those people, a difficult mode is also required. New challenges are needed.
  4. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Do you mean the improved golem which the mage creates with his Special item? Yes is it possible to create an infinate amount of permanent golems but it takes along time. I will fix it in next version.

That is bug in that video but that wont actually help you win, they dont even give xp when you kill them.

How come you play with fog of war disabled? That is not how game is meant to be played :(

Congrats on completing it! I want to make the end battle with vampire more interesting next version by giving him some extra powerful minions :-)

There wont be a part 2, but I do intend on adding a new area which will be the Ruined Zabzabir mages guild which will also explain some of the Mages backstory lore. But I dont know when te next version will be ready, maybe a long time yet. And thx glad you and Lala enjoy the map!
    • Like Like x 1