1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZR Evil Awakened Edition

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Jun 26, 2018.

1. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Please give us a custom zoom range option :-) cuzz maybe I feel like the preset distance you gave us is too far, but the vanilla Wc3 zoom is too close :]
    <3 I loved the map, though we died at the first village. :( Also the action starts instantly so the 1st time we started I died while reading the tool tip on my abilities. :D
  2. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

Most users wouldn't know.

I found a problem while looking at the script.

Event text is not printed.

I saw the script myself.

Here's what we've checked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 . call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"They're getting through, we cannot hold here!",0,2.,true)

2. call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"Two of the Vampire Brides following you have been slain, but one still remains to hunt you...")
    call TriggerSleepAction(2.)
    call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"May the people of Crossroads Village now find peace...",0,.0,false)
    call TriggerSleepAction(7.)
    set l=GroupPickRandomUnit(f)
    call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,l,GetHeroProperName(l),null,"We're not safe yet Priestess, one of his Vampire Brides still hunts us. She is his Prime Bride and the most powerful of the three...",0,2.,true)
    call TriggerSleepAction(6.)
    call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"I hadn't forgotten... lets make haste!",0,.0,false)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This text is not printed the same in the current version.
  3. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

3. call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,l,GetHeroProperName(l),null,"Look out Priestess, this pass is teeming with vile Cultists!",0,2.,true)

4. call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"The Vampires corruption has even reached these ancient woods. These trees were once green and verdant, now look at them...",0,3.,true)

5. call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,PN,"Viola The Beautiful",null,"You truly believe you can match my masters power? Pathetic mortals!",0,.0,false)

6. call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"May your souls find rest Sisters, may you stay dead and never torment the land of the living again.",0,3.,true)

7.call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,l,GetHeroProperName(l),null,"What is that foul voice in the wind?",0,2.,true)
    call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"Its him... The Vampire Lord...",0,3.,true)
    call TransmissionFromUnitWithNameBJ(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,kN,"Arrabella Chaist",null,"He sends this snow and cold to further strangle the life from the land. He's stronger than I thought...",0,3.,true)

This is a known issue so far.
  4. Erika

Erika

I would like to have a guardian who uses a sword or an axe in this game.
    (´﹃`)
  5. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

The event text of the Zanzabir Mages Guild will also not run. That text is the part of the mage.(Mages Guild Story):eek:
  6. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

the problem is that zombies are supposed to kill you super fast, and kiting is supposed to be the name of the game, but with a melee hero you lose that.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

SMALL PATCH : 1.38
    DL LINK: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/283484/

NEW CONTENT:
    BTNNorthiem Logo Passive.png

- A small optional Quest has been added at Northiem Outpost, talk to the Beastmaster and you will be given the task of finding his missing armored war Bear. When found, the bear will join as your faithful pet. The Bear makes an excellent tank and can also carry exess items for you, all items are drped should he die. The Priestess cannot take this mission.

LORE: "Northiem is rewound and feared for it's ability to tame the great bears of this realm, even taking the image of the bear as its crest. Once armored and fully trained for war, these ferocious beasts make formidable opponents in battle."

- Added new Banner model and art for Northiem Faction (This is the realm the events of this map and ROTV take place in, ROTV lore will be updated later).

- New custom UI by MiniMage

- Sister Guardian has a unique ability: "Sisterhood Bond". This can only be cast once per game.

- Mages Mana Shield has been replaced with Arcane Blast.

- Guardian Archer gains improved Devotion aura passive when reaching level 10.

- Scolar sells a new item: Amulet of Mana shield.

- Armorer now sells 2 new strength bows for Guardian hero.

- Added a mid range zoom camera option type: -mid

- When the Priestess's protectors cast their ultimates they sometimes shout a warcry.

- A New model has been added for Mages Empowerd Golem.

- Winged nightmare enouncters also spawn bat swarms.

MINOR CHANGES
    - Energy Stones have been moved from the Scolar to the Gem Dealer.
    - Some players have been refusing the kill the Butcher at crossroads village and allowing them to continious farm kills for XP and gold. This will no longer work as after 5 minutes the Butcher will auto die and the game will continue as normal. You may still chose to farm kills for this 5 minutes if you can surive that long.
    - Transmitions not in cinematic mode will still display even if player has subtitles turned off.

I havnt tested 1.38 in multiplayer yet so there maybe version 1.39 coming out as a bug fix later!

Zoom range added as above, yes the game throws you straight in the action, the first bit is just meant to be surival, reading of tooltips should come when your somewhere safe :-)

You died at the first village, I thought you were in the forum game? I take that it didnt go very well then! Thnaks for playing and glad you liked it despite all that :-)

I have fixed this problem in 1.38, thank you for bringing this to my attention :-)

A lot of people have asked that and theres multiple reasons for this.
    - Firstly, I am trying to avoid the typical, Healer, Tank, DPS, character class combos that pretty much form every RPG or dungeon game. I want ZR EA to be challenging and original.
    - Instead of a standard tank heros have various timed abiliies they can use for defense. This means the "tanking" happens in cycles and make sit much more challenging for players as well as encouraging team play. Example one tank cycle could consist of the Guardian heroes Guardian mode, combined with Sister archers wolf pet.
    - Another reason is leavers or DCers, if I add a tank I have to balance the game around the fact they now have a tank. So if the tank DC or leaves then the rest of the group are stuck, its bad enough already if the Priestess player leaves, I dont want the game relying on a tank as wel.
    • Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  8. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

I would personally like to have a new system rather than a new job.

It is a save load system.

It saves the number of completions unlike saving existing item.

If you catch a vampire prince, the number of completions increases by one.

Compares these numbers and assigns a title to the user ID.

TItle assumes, for example, that you have completed 10 games.

10 game completion = Guardian

ID=ABC

The name ABC(id) will load.

Next to the ABC name is the title Guardian.

===========CHAT Log==========

[Guardian]ABC: Hi
  9. LALAGOODWIN

LALAGOODWIN

Game Diablo focuses on collecting items.

Zombie Rising focuses on the number of times the game is completed.

Of course, this is a simple idea.
  10. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

THAT BEAR IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD it made my run i actually almost won sooo much easier. we only lost because i looked away and died from...we don't know what.