1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZR: Evil Awakened Forum game 28.06.2018

Discussion in 'Forum/Clan Games' started by ilusioner, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Week days are so bad for me, otherwise I would have joined this :(

Thanks for hosting though!
  2. Marshmalo

3. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

lol I think only Illu and me were there from the forums, others were randoms, it was my 1st time playing and we didn't do so well. :c
    We got to the point where mobs spawn until boss is killed (defending the village) we didn't kill the boss so we ended up running in infinite circles while also dying, Illu would res one or two of us then we would die, he would live he resed us like 5 times and we ended up dead anyway. :]
    I hope to play more today :D I'll def host this today, until I get good at it.
  4. Marshmalo

Oh god that sounds bad lol, so you didnt do very well. I have added a timer to the Bucther boss so if you dont kill him in 5 minutes he auto dies and game carries on as normal, so you won;t need to endlessly run in circles if you can't kill him.

I will defo be hosting today to test v1.38, what time are you planing on playing? or maybe say how long from your post until you play because we are probabaly on diff timezones :-)
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

I was happy to see that change :p
    Hmm, after my lunch I should be free for most of the day. So like in 45 minutes from this moment up till I go to sleep which will be tomorrow at 3 in the morning (or later). :}
  6. Marshmalo

Whats your timezone? I see someones hosting now but I cant join I have dinner in about the same time too, 3 AM is late lol. I'll pm you in about 45 mins, its sunny here so Im gunna get some sunbathing in :-)
  7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Timezone Belgrade (UTC+1) (which for some reason is 2 hours ahead of 0 timezone lol) 13:46 atm
    It's sunny here too! :D (after weeks of gray clouds and furious rain)
    Edit: actually... it's UTC+2 which stands for Central European Summer Time (while UTC+1 is Central European Winter time I guess). :eek: lel
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  8. Marshmalo

Ok so your 1 hour ahead of me.

I will host game at 15:00 your time (14:00 my time, 54 minutes from now) Anyone else is free to join too!
    Will be hosted on ENT. See you soon :D
    • Like Like x 1